Friday, June 13, 2008

Make a Fortune from Trading Online! -
Part 3) Why Is This a Free Ride?

Is it really?

I know what you are thinking - "this guy is selling us crap, if it's free then what's in for him? There's no such thing as charity in business!" That's right, this ain't about charity - giving the system to you is part of my investment plan. And yes, there is something for me if you decide to take my offer, but:
1) I am not taking A DIME from any of you guys, but from my broker;
2) my broker is paying my commission from his own profit, not yours and
3) If you are not profitable I don't get any profit at all! We are in together, or not at all!

Let me tell you exactly how this works:

- my broker wants new clients, because the more active clients he has the more money he makes - makes sense, right? He wants your business so much that he is willing to pay me part of his profit just to get you aboard! He makes profit from your trading no matter what, so he is happy to get you no matter if you are good or bad - for him you are just added profit, even after he pays my commission. He will tell you he wants you to make money but quite frankly - that's just horse shit! Trust me, he doesn't want that, or at most he just doesn't care.

- I want more profits from my introducing broker program (I'm going to present that direction to you as well, right here on the blog, there's no secret about it!), so I want as many of you guys signing up with my broker, not other brokers out there. I could even let you choose between several good ones, because no matter how hard you try to avoid it, you WILL STILL HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE BROKER, EVENTUALLY. Personally I hate them - they are NOT on the side of the trader and I know that very well by now - but we need them to make our own cash from the market. They are a necessary evil, that's the real truth... Sooner or later, if you get involved into this business you HAVE TO choose one, and here's where I come in: why not choose a GOOD ONE, instead of trying to guess?

- another important aspect for you to consider is: I will make money from
your trading only AS LONG AS YOU TRADE. If you trade your entire life, I will make money from your trading for as long as we live! If you decide to quit for any reason - no more commissions for me! Now, you can easily imagine that a guy that has just lost money trading FOREX has no intention of ever trading again (at least that's what a normal person would do, right?). On the other hand, if you follow my system (or other, I don't care!) and you MAKE MONEY, I will continue to make money with you for as long as it works for you! Again: if you lose money, I don't make any profit from your loss, while if you make profits, and do it over and over again, that will keep the cash flow in my account!

Make no mistake, it's MY ACCOUNT that I'm primarily interested in, and I will never deny that! However I need you to be a winner to keep getting commissions from my broker for your activity - and my profits do not affect you at all, in any way. I'm giving away to you all I know free of charge to you, but I AM STILL GETTING PAID - BY MY BROKER! This is not a free ride, it's a business. Part of my business is to keep you happy, profitable, and investing more. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU?? How could I convince you of staying with me if the whole thing is just not worth our time and attention? I want to show you it is working, and you could build your own fortune while keeping each other happy, for as long as possible!

- also, think about this: why would I choose a bad broker to collect commissions from? There are lots to choose from, and I have no interest to send you to a broker which will cause you problems. If you are not happy and move elsewhere I don't get my commission, remember? My best interest is that you will stay with that broker, and for that purpose I tested the broker myself to make sure you don't get disappointed by their services. For me it makes no difference which broker I am collecting the commissions from - I might as well choose one that I know is good - makes sense, doesn't it?

- legitimate question: it cannot be that everyone is happy - FOREX is a zero-sum game, right? Wrooong! It's even worse than zero-sum, because the broker takes a tiny little piece of the pie too - so your chances are less than 50%/50% to begin with! Here's your honest answer to the question: out of 10 traders, 7 are losers, 2 might struggle to break even, while only one is a constant winner. If someone tells you "everyone is happy" don't buy that crap - for every happy guy investing in this business there are 9 unhappy losers, that's the reality! If you are not strong enough to accept that, then this market is no place for you to begin with.. Usually, nobody is cheating those losers - they are losing money out of their own free will by being stupid, uneducated, uninformed or simply not able to cope with the mental requirements of this business. We are all equal in front of the charts, we all have the buy and sell buttons, and we all watch Bloomberg - however some of us make money from trading and some of us lose - that's the dynamics of the game.

If you like the sound of that - join me in the 10% winners' group and I will turn you into a winner. If not - go for a walk in the park or something, life's too short to be spent
with computers and charts anyway! :) And I mean that...

No comments: